Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My First Actual Post!!!!

I have absolutely nothing to write about! But this is my first offical post, I suppose, since the other ones were kinda practice. Anyways, I've just been looking at these really cute pictures from Monique--they were so ADORIBLE!! So bug her so she can forward them to you. (or dont bug her, but they really were cute). Anyways, and also, my math test got postponed and my latin test got postponed indefinitely (which is even better!) although everyone reading this will probably already know that (not that anyone is going to read this).

Let's see... what else? hm... my phone died, and got out of batteries... um... oh! Shelby Dover's phone has the coolest little game--you pop bubbles.

Anyways, I'll see y'all tomorrow I guess... blogs are, as I said before, only exciting when exciting things happen to you, and nothing ever happens to me! Only now my wrist hurts from writing so much (not much, but still, carple tunnel comes on surprisingly fast for some people) anyways...

Oh! Did I tell you--that actually happened to my aunt? She got sitting-at-computer syndrome and had to get all taped up into her correct position again by a doctor because she couldn't get out of her slouch.

Anyways. I'm going to New York in nine days! Only five more school days... (is that right) before Easter Break!!! But I hope my parents will let us celebrate easter early--we still go and look for eggs on easter cuz the eggs are so fun to find and we all like the candy inside (the easter bunny always gives us what we like).

Also, do y'all have that weird home page in your school email--it's at the very top of the right side, and you go there and get this organized website thing--it's kinda creepy. Anyways... yeah, Monique and me have it, so y'all should definitely join the club of having weird, nonsensical stuff on your emails. Also--do y'all get spammed by Speeddate? (if you don't, then this is really embarrassing)

Anyways, see y'all tomorrow (I guess Thursday) although I suppose I shouldn't address this to people I know--I suppose by some weird chance I might have picked up a cyber-stalker or whatever they're called. Besides Brian of course. (and Rebecca... beware the asian)... great, now someone's going to sue me for being racially unfeeling. Sorry!!

See y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment