Monday, April 6, 2009

ARCANE???

This is me being arcane!! And... it has something to do with baseball? Oh well, it was the first thing that popped up on google (and I like to illustrate my posts)


According to Frances I am arcane. Only, I didn't know what it meant, and Frances was being reluctant, so we both looked it up on Webster's Dictionary. Apparently, Frances things I'm esoteric... which is really exciting!!! Other examples include: mysterious, confusing, hard to understand. Hear it people! I AM MYSTERIOUS! This will be probably the last time any one calls me anything even remotely as exciting as that. Be happy for me. Frances says she just 'felt' like calling me arcane, but I'm sure she actually meant I'm mysterious! Isn't that exciting! I'm mysterious... I know I do have a weird laugh sometimes. And I bought a book about druids this weekend--the new ones, not the old ones. Oh they're so cute! (talking about mysterious) there's this one picture of this guy with a whole lot of zits and a really bulbous nose and little flabby eyes and he's wearing this fake plastic laurel on his head and holding a harp. It's really hilarious!! That is definitely what I think of whenever I think of mysterious. Officially, as of now. Though I'm going to say my kind of mysterious is definitely different, because I don't want to think of myself as bulbous and zitty (though this description is probably true)


Please Note: I probably sound like Frances right now, it's because I've been reading her blog for like the last thirty minutes with her in the computer lab (I know, I realize I have no life, but you must admit--Frances is pretty exciting). Have y'all ever had that thing where you hang around with someone too much, or read something for too long, and then you kinda think and sound like that person for a while? It's really creepy--I guess it means I have a susceptible subconcious (that means I'm prone to hypnosis and fantasies!! Again, Mysterious people!!) Anyways, sorry if I do sound like Frances. I wouldn't want to steal her unique voice, especially after she wrote about how unique mine was!


P.S. YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOR!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!? THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. you don't sound like me, you sound arcanely like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOO!!!

    or what... yes?
    (in reply to Paco)


    I like ur smiley Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete